Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year. New Goals

Photo Cred

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a glam New Year's Eve ! I cannot believe its now 2015 - what??-time really does fly by! 

I had a fairly quiet new years eve with my boyfriend, i find NYE so overrated... we had a last minute spa hotel booked in Surrey . We ordered room service and a film and both fell asleep before 12 . Quite the party couple.. lol but I definitely wouldn't have it any other way. 

I thought it was only right to do a new year post - I know they might seem a bit cliche but I think its a great way to  set myself some new goals and ambitions for the year ahead. 

I thought it'd be fun to have my 2015 resolutions logged here to see if I met any of them in 365 days time.

1. Get my dream job and continue to work hard

2. Improve self-esteem, worry less and care less about what others think. 

3. Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating healthily and exercising - loose 3 stone and tone up

4. Learn some new recipes and cook some exciting healthy meals

5. Continue to enjoy blogging

6. Save money and treat myself at the end of the year

7. Book our first couple holiday

8.Push myself more

9. Complete the renovation on my flat


So these are my resolutions for 2015, I think they are a great way to start the year. 

What are your goals for the new year? 

Lots of love,

M x












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns