Thursday 30 July 2015

Twinkle Toes

 



I have always been a shoe girl. Even at nearly 6ft tall i probably have equally the same amount of heels as i do flats.

Now i have never been a big fan of a toe exposure.   I do have a couple of pair of sandals that i get out in the Summer now and then mainly when the thought of wearing my ankle boots just make me want to melt a bit.

Last year i invested in a pair of the Chanel espadrilles and don't get me wrong i absolutely love them. Obsessed some might add! But like all high end shoes i just can't justify spending that amount of money on a pair of 'chuck ons' to go to Tesco or to do the late night taxi service for family members. I like to keep them for my causal- best like a dry day out etc ;

So i was looking for another pair of casual shoes to have as an option against my Chanels. I was looking all over the internet for something slightly different as i didn't want flatforms or chunky lego sandals and thats when i found these babies from Kurt Geiger. How gorgeous are they!!

I am in love with the strap on them as they remind me of the Valentino espadrilles and the gems on the front are just so GLAM and lets not forget the colour of them ...NUDE!

Has anyone else found some cute summer casual shoes that say no to the toes?

Buy them here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns